Getting started and creating preorders
You can easily take your existing products on Shopify and turn them into pre-orders by following the steps below.
1. Navigate to the products section in your Shopify admin and create a product in Shopify. If you already have a product set up. You can skip this step.
2. Navigate to the DC Pre-orders app under the apps section and click on Preorder.
3. Click on " Create Preorder" and select the products you want to set as preorders.
4. Set the preorder type and select the optional ship by date, if you would like to show the ship by date to your customers.
5. Once you have set the pre-order products in Shopify, navigate to the Preferences tab and click on Activate under Theme Preferences.
6. You should be automatically navigated to DC Preorders theme extension with it already activate.
You can go into your storefront and navigate to the preorder product to test the preorder button. If you have any issues with the preorder setup, reach out to our team and we would be happy to get you up and running.